Voyages & Aventures

13 March 2005

CICR: Comité International de la Croix Rouge


Headquarters of the ICRC: International Committee of the Red Cross

Ayant été en relation avec le CICR depuis mes années au Rwanda, je les ai contacté en 2004. Suite à cette démarche, mon recrutement s’est finalisé en janvier, pour un départ en Rép. Démocratique du Congo.

Lundi 4 avril 2005, je fais donc mon briefing à Genève, pour partir mardi 5 avril sur Kinshasa afin d’avoir plus de précisions sur mon cahier des charges de la part des responsables de la délégation du CICR à Kinshasa.


As I had kept in touch with the ICRC ever since the time I was working in Rwanda, I contacted them during 2004. After being interviewed and accepted, my contract was finalized in January and I’m due to depart for the Democratic Rep. of Congo.

On Monday the 4th of April 2005, I shall have my briefing at headquarters in Geneva and shall fly Tuesday the 5th to Kinshasa in order to get more specific information on the tasks that I need to do from the officers at the ICRC Kinshasa delegation
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home